OPTIONS WINDOW: The Options window for the 2016-2017 school year opens December 7, 2015 – January 22, 2016. OUSD will be providing more information soon, including a guide to each public school in Oakland. Please go to OUSD.org/enroll for more detailed information.
Chabot’s Tour Dates:
Tours are for families with an incoming Kindergartner, and are for parents only. To be eligible, students must be born before 9/1/11, and turning 5 before 9/1/16.
To reserve a space, please contact the Chabot office by phone (510.654.4884) or email.
- 1/6/16: 8:15 – 9:15 am
- 1/8/16: 8:15 – 9:15 am
- 1/9/16: 12:30 – 1:30 pm (Saturday date)
- 1/11/16: 8:15 – 9:15 am
We’re excited to announce that we’ve achieved our fundraising goal for the 2015-2016 Chabot Elementary PTA fall Annual Fund campaign! Thank you to the entire Chabot community for making this year’s campaign a huge success.
With your support, 65% of Chabot families participated and exceeded the previous year by more than 15%! More than 500 individuals joined the PTA and donated more than $180,000 to the Annual Fund. Way to go, Chabot! This generous income will directly support the programs sponsored by the PTA and help to reach the required annual budget of $500,000.
We’re proud to announce the winners of the class prizes:
- PTA Membership Drive: We have two winners! Mr. Nagatani’s kingergarten class earned a pizza party sponsored by Jules Thin Crust Pizza. They can start working on their pizza that will be added to the Jules Thin Crust menu for a limited time. This will be featured at the College Ave store and will proudly be titled with their class name. With such a tight race, we could not deny our honorary winner. We are also proud to announce that Ms. Olrich (aka Ms. Leslie) second grade class earned a pizza party from Jules Thin Crust.
- Annual Fund Campaign: We also have two winners! Ms. Forward’s kindergarten class (82%) and Mr. Nagatani’s kindergarten class (86%) will receive an ice cream party sponsored by CREAM. Congratulations!
View Individual Classroom Participation Stats
We would also like to extend a special thank you to all of our teachers and room parents who helped support the campaign.
Our fall campaign is over but the drive to 100% participation continues. If you haven’t contributed to the Annual Fund and are planning on making a donation you can:
- Donate Online using a credit card or a PayPal account. A monthly payment option is available. (A sneaky secret: You can join the PTA when using PayPal. Just add $10 or $20 during checkout and leave a comment for us.)
- Donate Anytime by completing the donation form and dropping it off at the PTA membership box outside the main office.
If you have any questions about your Annual Fund contribution or need to confirm your PTA membership, please email us at email@example.com. All Annual Fund participants will receive a letter in January with your donation information that can be used for tax purposes.
Annual Fund Co-Chairs,
Tracy Boyd, Terri Pessutti & Andy Singer
Annual Fund Participation
as of November 9, 2015
Annual Fund and PTA Campaign Numbers as of November 9, 2015
|Grade||Teacher||PTA %||Annual Fund %
TGIFF — Thank Goodness It’s First Friday!
Enjoy a hot cup of Cole Coffee, and a bite to eat this Friday, November 6 at drop-off!
Sponsored by Maxi Lilley, Chabot mom and realtor at Red Oak Realty.
Delicious hot coffee donated by the kind folks at Cole Coffee.