Registration Dates and Times
Registration will be held on the following days:
Monday, August 15, from 1-4pm: Registration in the MPR *
Tuesday, August 16, from 3-6pm: Registration in the MPR *
Note: All new families to Chabot must bring completed “Oral Health Assessment” form and “Report of Health Examination for School Entry” form. (Click HERE to visit OUSD’s Health Forms page.)
* If you can not make the registration dates above, you may come by office during any open hours to register. Please leave plenty of time to fill out paperwork or use the fillable forms linked to above and print at home. Also, please remember we cannot allow students to attend class if their immunizations are not current. For those of you who are not in town at all next week, class lists will be posted on the outside doors of the A and D Buildings on Saturday, August 20.
As always, there are multiple forms to fill out in order to register. To reduce your time at Registration, you can click HERE to download, fill out, print, and sign registration forms ahead of time. The forms are:
- Student Registration Packet
- Policies and Signature Page
- Student Emergency Card
- Student Disaster Preparedness Information
- Student Acceptable Use of Technology Consent Form
- Parent Request Form for Primary Language Assistance (if needed)
- Walking Field Trip Permission Form
All families must fill out an additional form (not downloadable) when registering: the OUSD Free & Reduced Lunch form. We need ALL households to fill out and submit this form even if you don’t qualify for free/reduced lunch because it helps determine whether Chabot receives additional funding. Please be sure to fill out this form for your household and submit it with your paperwork. In past years, based on the information gathered from these forms, Chabot has qualified for additional funding that goes toward improving all students’ education at our school.
For families with more than one child at Chabot, you can reuse most of the forms and save yourself time by not having to rewrite or re-enter the same information multiple times. Please be sure to PRINT your forms and bring them with you to registration. We will NOT be able to print them for you. Also, you should sign the forms IN INK. (The electronic signature feature is not working.)