Chabot was chosen by the Campaign for Business and Education Excellence (CBEE) as a 2014 Honor Roll recipient!
This campaign is known for it’s extensive and rigorous analysis of every public school throughout California. Our school stood out among the thousands because of our success to get our students to higher levels of achievement and beyond.
Unlike other awards, the CBEE Honor Roll:
• Includes a measurement of improvement
• The only award given by California business leaders
• Includes graduation and dropout rate data
• No application process is necessary
• Establishes a higher bar of performance than any other award
• Takes into account equity and closing achievement gaps
Chabot did not apply for this award (they found us!) and it is a great honor to have been chosen. Chabot will be featured on the CBEE website and a banner has been designed just for to hang proudly at school.
Each year, CBEE presents this award to individual schools and to school districts that have excelled in raising student achievement and closing achievement gaps, improving the educational system for all students. Thanks to the hard work of the students and teachers here, Chabot is being recognized.
For more information about CBEE click here.