Shop For Chabot: Safeway Club Card
When you register your Club Card, Safeway donates a percentage of your qualifying purchases to Chabot. You can also register your credit and debit cards to earn donations from other participating merchants automatically.
To register for eScrip, you must use the actual number on your Safeway Club Card. If you don’t know the number, call to have your phone number converted by a Safeway representative at 1-877-723-3929.
- Start the registration process by clicking the eSCRIP logo above.
- Select Group ID #, type 118422370, click Search or Enter.
- Select Anthony Chabot Elementary from the list by clicking on it, click Next to continue (or Search if you want to find another school).
- Enter personal information (include phone number), click Next.
- Select grocery/club card type in pull down menu, enter card number, repeat for as many cards as you want to register (if any), click Next.
- Select credit/debit card type in pull-down menu, enter card number, repeat for as many cards as you want to register (if any), click Next.
- Select retail/gift card type in pull-down menu (Macy’s only), enter card number, click Next.
- You must enter at least one grocery/retail or one credit/debit card or one merchant card to successfully register.
- Additional cards can be added at any time.
- Confirm that all the information is correct, click Confirm.
- You will see your Supporter Identification # at the top of the page, if you want to create a personal password, click on the link and enter your new password twice. You will receive a confirmation email.