Join The PTA
2017-2018 Membership Drive
Each fall, Chabot families are asked to join the Chabot PTA. Parent participation is a big part of what makes Chabot such a great school. Your membership gives you the opportunity to vote on how PTA funds are used and helps support the educational goals of the school’s teachers and administrators.
Some Quick Facts:
- Annual PTA membership costs $10 per person, and all adults in our school community are encouraged to join.
- PTA Membership lasts one year and must be renewed annually.
- Our membership goal is to have 100% of parents, teachers and school administrators join the Chabot PTA.
- PTA Membership is separate from the Annual Fund Drive. Please participate in both.
3 Easy Ways To Join The Chabot PTA:
- Click the button below to use PayPal to make your secure online PTA membership fee payment to the Chabot PTA.
- In person with cash, check or credit card during Registration (August 14, 15 and 18) or Back to School Night (September 7).
- Click here to download the PTA membership form in PDF format. Completed forms may be dropped off at Registration (August 15 – 16), Back to School Night (September 8) or anytime in the PTA box outside the main office.
Please contact Annual Fund Co-Chairs Deb Kong, Meghan Horl, and Greg Kato at email@example.com.