Join The PTA
2014-2015 Membership Campaign and Annual Fund Drive
Each fall, Chabot families are asked to join the Chabot PTA and make a financial contribution to the Chabot PTA Annual Fund. Parent participation is a big part of what makes Chabot such a great school, and Annual Fund contributions from Chabot families help us pay for crucial enrichment activities that the Oakland Unified School District is not able to provide.
Click the picture on the right to download the PTA Membership & Annual Fund Form in PDF format. Completed membership forms may be dropped off at registration, in the box outside the school office or mailed to the address on the form. Some quick facts:
- Annual PTA membership costs only $5 per person, and all adults in our school community are encouraged to join.
- PTA Membership lasts one year and must be renewed annually.
- Our membership goal is to get 100% of parents, teachers and school administrators to join the Chabot PTA.
- Our goal for the Annual Fund is to raise $160,000, or 30% of the Chabot PTA’s operating budget.
- Contributions to the Annual Fund are entirely voluntary, and all donations are welcome, no matter how big or how small. The suggested annual donation is $550 per child.
Online Contributions to the Annual Fund
You can use your PayPal account or credit card number to make secure online payments to the Chabot PTA. To contribute online click here.