The Chabot PTA produces an annual printed directory of teachers, staff and student families. In February 2013, we introduced a new initiative to give parents access to the school directory via a mobile smartphone app called Mobile Connectory. This is not an “online directory” – it is a mobile directory that can only be viewed via the smartphone app using valid login credentials. Only parents of Chabot students can create valid login credentials and be able to open/use the Mobile Connectory app, which is available for $1.99 per user per school year.
How to Create or Update Your Directory Listing
Chabot parents and guardians may create and update directory information online using a Web interface. An access code specific to each student is required to view and/or change your directory listing.
These steps are for new families or families who did not activate their accounts last year:
- Obtain an access code (room parents will help to get this info to new families)
- Returning families: If you have misplaced your access code, email email@example.com
- Create Online Directory Account https://www.mobileconnectory.com/signin-parents.php
- Update Your information
- Click the “Get the App” tab
- Subscribe $1.99
- Go To iTunes of Google play to download the app
For Returning Families:
- Go to https://www.mobileconnectory.com/signin-parents.php
- Update Your contact Information
- Subscribe $1.99
- Login to the app on your phone
New families will receive their student code through their room parent. Returning families needing a reminder of their student code should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link to download a PDF document with details about how to subscribe and use the Mobile Connectory app.