On Wednesday, January 10 from 5:30-7pm Chabot Elementary will be hosting an Engineering Extravaganza featuring hands-on fun for kids of all ages. Construct towers to withstand earthquakes, build cars to race down ramps, and design circuits to make motors turn. Please join the fun on January 10 in the MPR. Adult volunteers are also needed to supervise each engineering stations (no previous engineering experience needed). If you are able and willing to volunteer, please contact Ms. Juli Ward.
- After School Program Registration Deadline November 8, 2018
- Kindergarten Tour Sign Up October 29, 2018
- Carnival Countdown! October 5, 2018
- COMING SOON – Tours for Prospective Kindergarten Students September 25, 2018
- Stand With Our Teachers September 20, 2018