On Wednesday, January 10 from 5:30-7pm Chabot Elementary will be hosting an Engineering Extravaganza featuring hands-on fun for kids of all ages. Construct towers to withstand earthquakes, build cars to race down ramps, and design circuits to make motors turn. Please join the fun on January 10 in the MPR. Adult volunteers are also needed to supervise each engineering stations (no previous engineering experience needed). If you are able and willing to volunteer, please contact Ms. Juli Ward.
- Build Community By Giving Back – MLK Day of Service January 13, 2018
- Calling All Student Builders, Creators, and Engineers!! January 5, 2018
- Food and Toy Donations Needed This Holiday Season! December 11, 2017
- Holiday Gift Collection For Chabot’s Amazing Staff! December 6, 2017
- The PTA Wants to Hear From You November 29, 2017