In Kindergarten, we mark a special milestone—the first 100 days of school—by counting down the days, reading stories and participating in fun activities around the number 100. Your child’s teacher will share information about what their class is doing, and we’ve put together a handy list of key dates during the first 100 days of the 2016-17 school year so you won’t miss out. From the first day of school on August 22 to our annual Diversity Desserts & After School Program Showcase in December, you’ll want to add these dates to your family calendar.
- Auction Deadline for Donated Items is February 16! February 8, 2018
- Eat and Earn for Chabot at Zachary’s Pizza Wednesday, January 31 January 24, 2018
- Build Community By Giving Back – MLK Day of Service January 13, 2018
- Calling All Student Builders, Creators, and Engineers!! January 5, 2018
- Food and Toy Donations Needed This Holiday Season! December 11, 2017