In Kindergarten, we mark a special milestone—the first 100 days of school—by counting down the days, reading stories and participating in fun activities around the number 100. Your child’s teacher will share information about what their class is doing, and we’ve put together a handy list of key dates during the first 100 days of the 2016-17 school year so you won’t miss out. From the first day of school on August 22 to our annual Diversity Desserts & After School Program Showcase in December, you’ll want to add these dates to your family calendar.
- After School Program Registration Deadline November 8, 2018
- Kindergarten Tour Sign Up October 29, 2018
- Carnival Countdown! October 5, 2018
- COMING SOON – Tours for Prospective Kindergarten Students September 25, 2018
- Stand With Our Teachers September 20, 2018