In Kindergarten, we mark a special milestone—the first 100 days of school—by counting down the days, reading stories and participating in fun activities around the number 100. Your child’s teacher will share information about what their class is doing, and we’ve put together a handy list of key dates during the first 100 days of the 2016-17 school year so you won’t miss out. From the first day of school on August 22 to our annual Diversity Desserts & After School Program Showcase in December, you’ll want to add these dates to your family calendar.
- Winter After-School Programs Are Here November 20, 2017
- Shop For Books & Gifts At Mrs. Dalloway’s & Earn Money for Chabot! November 8, 2017
- Kindergarten Tours & Dates Info November 1, 2017
- Chabot Gets a Slice of the Pie! November 1, 2017
- “Caring for Ourselves, Caring for Each Other and Caring for Our Community.” October 27, 2017