In Kindergarten, we mark a special milestone—the first 100 days of school—by counting down the days, reading stories and participating in fun activities around the number 100. Your child’s teacher will share information about what their class is doing, and we’ve put together a handy list of key dates during the first 100 days of the 2016-17 school year so you won’t miss out. From the first day of school on August 22 to our annual Diversity Desserts & After School Program Showcase in December, you’ll want to add these dates to your family calendar.
- OUSD Wants To Hear From You September 21, 2017
- Dad’s Club Kick Off – Tuesday, Sept. 19th at 7pm September 12, 2017
- Back to School Night August 31, 2017
- Reminder – After School Program Registration is Still Open August 31, 2017
- 2017/18 Registration Dates and Procedures July 25, 2017