In Kindergarten, we mark a special milestone—the first 100 days of school—by counting down the days, reading stories and participating in fun activities around the number 100. Your child’s teacher will share information about what their class is doing, and we’ve put together a handy list of key dates during the first 100 days of the 2016-17 school year so you won’t miss out. From the first day of school on August 22 to our annual Diversity Desserts & After School Program Showcase in December, you’ll want to add these dates to your family calendar.
- Read-a-Thon Starts Today April 20, 2018
- PTA Potluck and Presentation by Dr. Shakti Butler ~ Thursday, April 26, 5 pm April 19, 2018
- Cole Hardware Shopping Night For Chabot: March 23 March 19, 2018
- Last Chance To Buy Gala Tickets!! March 6, 2018
- Get Your Tickets – Chabot Oakland A’s Night! March 5, 2018