Please join us next week for two special Black History Month events. On Wednesday, Feb. 24, there will be a special student performance, The History of Hip Hop, from 5:30 to 7 pm. Thank you to all the students and teachers who have volunteered to be a part of that performance. Dress rehearsals will be Monday and Tuesday afternoons, Feb. 22 – 23 in the Multi Purpose Room. The evening will include a potluck and book fair by Ashay By the Bay. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t make that event, you can see the performance at our school assembly on Friday, Feb. 26, at 2 pm. That same Friday is our African American Read In. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- After School Program Registration Deadline November 8, 2018
- Kindergarten Tour Sign Up October 29, 2018
- Carnival Countdown! October 5, 2018
- COMING SOON – Tours for Prospective Kindergarten Students September 25, 2018
- Stand With Our Teachers September 20, 2018